Wireless connectivity on a printer is like frosting on the cake, so if you have or intend to get one, we’ll walk you through the Canon mg3020 wireless setup in this post.
First and foremost, Canon controls the majority of the printer market. This is due to the most up-to-date technology, convenient and easy-to-use features, and customer confidence in the brand. The corporation was founded in Japan in 1937 and now has a global presence.
Setting Up The Printer
To begin the Canon mg3020 wireless setup, turn on the printer and keep the security information on one side, as it will be needed later, such as the ID and password. Next, hold down the wireless switch until it starts flashing at a quicker rate.
If the printer comes with a CD, insert it into the computer’s CD drive and follow the on-screen instructions to connect it to the computer.
Wi-Fi configuration for Windows and Apple Operating Systems:
Canon mg3020 wireless setup For Windows
- Download the Canon installation and driver software from the company’s official website. It’s the compatible version for your device; all you have to do now is type in your device’s name.
- When you open the driver application, the setup process begins.
- You must select a region (where the country where you belong is).
- Next, read the terms and conditions page, which contains a list of all licensing and agreement information.
- In a few moments, the driver will recognize the device on its own; all you have to do now is select the network type and fill in the security information.
- After a short time, the printer and computer will be connected, and you will be finished.
The Canon mg3020 wireless setup for the Windows process will be done, and you can now begin printing.
Canon Mg3020 Wireless Setup for Mac
- Open a web browser and go to the official website to get the appropriate software version. Only the official website will provide access to the properly compatible version.
- Start the setup procedure by opening the setup application.
- Read the licensing agreement and the terms and conditions listed in the next window.
- The system will display a list of nearby routers; select your router and click OK.
- It will now ask for the router’s security information; enter in the information.
- It will then ask you to select your printer from a choice of options.
- There would be a series of steps to connect the computer to the printer. It will be displayed on the screen. Following those steps will result in a successful connection.
Check to see if you missed any steps in the Canon mg3020 wireless setup for the Mac device; otherwise, you can begin the printing process.
you may also read,