The evolution of printers into wireless devices has made our lives so much easier and more convenient. It not only allows us to work from anywhere, but it is also highly cost-effective. You can learn everything you need to know about the Canon Pixma TS202 wireless setup in this article.
This printer is part of a series that uses inkjet technology to produce high-quality prints. Apart from the hassle-free connection options, its small size makes it easy to transport. It can produce high-quality yellow, pigment black, magenta, and cyan prints.
Before the user may proceed with the Canon Pixma TS202 wireless setup, the following items must be ensured:
- Fill the printer’s paper tray with high-quality printer paper.
- By opening the front cover and removing the paper tray, you can fill the ink slots with cartridges.
- For a little time, press and hold the WPA button on the exterior panel until a light begins to blink.
- The printer can then be connected to a nearby Wi-Fi network.
Download Canon Pixma Ts202 Wireless Setup
The setup will not be completed without a suitable driver, which is required for it to work. Users can download it both online and offline using the instructions below.
Download from the internet
- Go to the manufacturer’s official website and key in the model name and number of your printing device.
- When you press enter, a list of all available driver options will appear.
- Users can also select a driver that is compatible with their operating system’s current version.
- Once you’ve found the software you want to download, double-click it and save it to your desktop.
- Extract the contents of the downloaded file, then continue with the installation by following the wizard’s directions on the screen.
From the disc that comes with it
Every printer comes with an installation CD that aids in the driver installation procedure, so customers can attempt this alternate technique for the Canon Pixma TS202 wireless setup:
- Make sure that any outdated printer drivers that may be present on your computer are deleted before installing the new printer software.
- Insert the CD into the drive and select the icon that appears.
- Install the downloaded file by double-clicking it.
- Post-Installation Canon Pixma Ts202 Wireless Setup
After you’ve installed the driver, you’ll need to navigate to the setup tab:
- Choose the country and language in which you want the printer to work.
- Read the licensing agreement carefully before clicking the “I Agree” button.
- You can also change the settings and disable any antimalware or firewall protection that may prohibit the device from printing in the future.
- Finally, after everything has been set up, print a test print to see if the setup was successful.
you may also read,