The Canon tr8520 is a wireless printer that is both effective and the finest option for anyone looking to get a printer. You’ve come to the right site if you’re looking for a Canon TR8520 wireless setup. The Canon TR8520 printer produces excellent print quality that is both high and clear. It is classified as an all-in-one printer, and because it is wireless, it may be used to print documents by numerous users and devices.
The quality of the image printer is outstanding! The printer can be used as a professional printer as well as a personal printer, which means that whether you buy it for your workplace or for your family to use at home, it is a one-stop solution. It also has a lot of positive feedback and is widely regarded as the best printer option available! So, if you’ve purchased the Canon tr8520 wireless printer and are seeking instructions, we’ve got you covered! We’ve outlined the simplest methods for setting up your Canon tr8520 wifi in this article.
so that you may do it all on your own, even if you’re not a techie!
Continue reading till the conclusion of this post to get the full setup knowledge and information!
Setup Instructions for the Canon TR8520 Wireless Printer
Here are the procedures to get Canon TR8520 Wireless Setup, which you only need to follow.
- The first step in every printer setup is to completely unpack it. Remove all of your printer’s parts from the package, as well as any plastic covers, bubble wraps, or tapes that have been covering your printer for some time.
- Carefully remove your printer, as well as all of its components, including the power wire, the Get Started Guide, and other accessories, from the packing box.
- Once you’ve taken your printer out of the box, make sure it’s on a clean, flat surface. Also, rest confident that the power outlet is only close to the printer.
- Connect the power cord or cable wire to the printer (one end of the cord to the printer) as well as the power connector.
- Next, you must select your printer’s options. Set your printer’s Country/Region and Language as well.
- After that, open the cartridge’s access door and wait for the print head to come to a complete halt.
- The last step is to put the new ink cartridges in place. Make sure that all of the ink cartridges are placed in their proper slots and nowhere else. Handle them with caution as well.
- After that, you must download and install the printer driver files that correspond to their model.
- The initial setup is now complete once the printer drivers have been installed.
Another way to set up the Canon TR8520 wirelessly
- To begin, switch on your printer.
- Select Home -> Network -> LAN Settings -> Wireless LAN from the Home menu.
- Go to Easy Wireless Connect after selecting Wireless LAN Setup.
- After that, you’ll need to go to the program setup screen. After that, go to Canon’s official website and download the setup file.
- Right-click on it to execute it. Then pick the “Start Setup” option and select the right region.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions of the License Agreement.
- A Connection Method dialogue box will appear. Select “Yes” from the drop-down menu.
- After you’ve chosen the wireless router to connect to the printer, you’ll need to input the Network Key.
- Click “Next.”
- The Network connection is now complete.
- After that, all you have to do is select the required application software and click “Yes.”
- Click “Exit” to complete the process.
As a result, your Canon tr8520 wireless setup is complete!
you may also read,