Are you seeking information on how to connect Canon MG3022 printer to WiFi? You’ve come to the right place! It’s a small all-in-one printer with a slew of cool features like built-in wifi, auto power on, and PECMA Cloud Link. In addition, the printer’s hybrid ink technology incorporates color ink for vibrant hues as well as black pigment ink for crisp, clear text. In addition, setting up the printer on your computer is a breeze. So, if you’re using a Canon MG3022 printer, you should look up the wifi settings on the internet to help you figure out how to connect.
So, to connect your Canon MG3022 printer to Wi-Fi, you must first understand the following two points:
You must ensure that your printer has a physical WPS button and that the access point is Wifi protected, as well as that you have a safe and connected internet connection.
To connect Canon MG3022 printer to WiFi, follow these steps
- Start by turning on your printer and pressing the Wifi button until the indicator light flashes. You must ensure that the blue light begins to glow.
- Then, to get access, press and hold the WPS button for two minutes. You’ll see that the blue light continues to flicker or flash.
- Both the Wifi and the power light will flash after it is linked to the access point.
- Both the electric and wireless lamps will thereafter stop napping and remain lit.
- After that, try printing your printer’s network settings. This will determine whether or not the process completed thus far has been successful.
- The sheet should then be placed on the tray.
- Hold down the cancel/resume button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer now prints the network information page, indicating that the installation process was completed successfully.
- Both signs will be turned off when your printer is connected to the internet connection.
The setup process begins after the connection has been established. So, to set up your Canon Pixma MG3022 on a Windows PC, follow the steps below.
Setup Instructions for the Canon MG3022 Wireless Printer
- Make sure your printer, Windows computer, and wireless router are all turned on.
- The next step is to connect your Canon MG3022 printer to your Wi-Fi router and then download your printer’s driver from Canon’s official website.
- Now, to install the drivers, follow the onscreen instructions.
- Then, from the top right area, go to the “Control Panel” option from the window search option and click on the “Add Printer” option.
- Then, from the available list of printers, select the name of your printer and click “Next.”
- After a little while, your printer should appear on your screen. As a result, the setup is now finished.
you may also read,