Connect HP DeskJet 2652 to WiFi: This guide will walk you through the process of connecting your HP DeskJet 2652 to WiFi in a few simple steps. Pay attention to the instructions. The HP DeskJet2652 is a wireless printer with scanning capabilities. This printer is both small and attractive. This printer also boasts a smooth white design with few buttons and an appealing LCD screen. This printer’s performance is quick and dependable. This printer has excellent printing quality and content clearance. This printer has excellent printing quality and content clearance.
You can effortlessly print from this printer by using your smartphone. You will receive the HP DeskJet 2652 All-in-One Printer, HP 65 Setup Black Ink Cartridge, HP 65 Setup Tri-color Ink Cartridge, Regulatory Flyer, Set-up Poster, Power cord, Bonus Software, and no accessories in the box after purchasing this item. The following information relates to the connectivity of the HP DeskJet 2652 printer:
- 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port
- Yes, wireless capability is available.
- Support for storage devices and direct printing: Storage devices are not supported.
- Wireless Network Supported Network Protocol
With our product-specific setup experience, setting up your HP DeskJet 2652 printer or “connecting HP DeskJet 2652 to wifi” is as simple as 1, 2, 3. The HP DeskJet 2652 Wireless setup is extremely dependable, allowing you to print documents or data from any wirelessly compatible electronic device. The printer setup contains “How to connect HP DeskJet 2652 to wifi,” “How to connect hp DeskJet 2652 to the computer,” and “How to connect hp DeskJet 2652 to the printer,” among other things.
The HP Deskjet 2652 accepts two types of connections
- Connection of WPS Pins
- Connection to the WPS button
WPS Pin is used to connecting the HP Deskjet 2652 Printer to WiFi
To connect using WPS Pin, you’ll need your router’s login and password, as well as its IP address. After you’ve met these requirements, you’re only a few steps away from connecting your HP Deskjet 2652 to the internet.
- Turn on your HP Deskjet 2652.
- On the printer control panel, press the “wireless button.”
- The blue light will begin to blink.
- Now, in any browser, enter the router’s IP address.
- It will prompt you to input the router’s username and password.
- Please enter the right information and click OK.
- On the same page, click on “wireless settings.”
- There you will find the 8-digit WPS pin.
- Now, copy the WPS pin and paste it into the pop-up box where it is requested on the screen.
- Your HP Deskjet 2652 printer will be linked to wifi as soon as you enter the WPS pin.
- To validate the connection, simply look at the printer’s solid blue light, which is no longer blinking.
Connect the HP Deskjet 2652 to the internet without the WPS pin
- First, turn on the HP Deskjet 2652 printer.
- Then, on the printer control panel, press the ” WiFi button.”
- On the control panel, a blue light will begin to blink.
- The presence of a blue light indicates that the printer is connected to Wifi.
- Now, locate a WPS button on the router and press and hold it for 3-4 seconds.
- The WPS button can be found on the front or back of the router.
- Without a WPS Pin, your HP Deskjet 2652 will automatically connect to WiFi in a few seconds.
- The blue blinking light will become solid, indicating that the printer has been successfully connected.
- Install the printer’s “HP drivers” to gain access to all of its major functions.
Congratulations! The “How to connect HP DeskJet 2652 to wifi” procedure has been completed, and your printer (HP DeskJet 2652 printer) is now ready to receive a “print” command.
Before you begin, keep the following points in mind
- “Active internet connection” is the first stage in “connecting HP DeskJet 2652 to wifi.” Before you begin, make sure you have a solid internet connection.
- Maintain a safe distance between the HP DeskJet 2652 printer and the device.
- Ascertain that the HP DeskJet 2652 printer and device are both connected to the same network. Also, ensure that the machine and network are both compatible.
- Turn on the HP DeskJet 2652 power supply. Check that the printer’s power cord is correctly connected to the switchboard. Also, ensure that the printer’s ink cartridges are properly mounted and that paper is fully loaded in the printer’s main tray.
- Wait for the wireless lamp to flash after pressing the wireless button (on the printer’s (HP DeskJet 2652 printer) control panel). This notification light ensures that the wireless feature has been turned on properly.
- Make use of the controls on the control panel. Connect to your wireless network now.
- Before connecting to a wireless network, remember to collect the router’s wireless name and password. Prefer the network from the configuration. Follow the instructions on your screen until you reach the final step, the “Network” area.
- Choose the network name (SSID) from a list and enter the WEP/ WPA passcode. Now, select the option ‘Done.’
- In any event, if the Wireless Setup Wizard is not stated or listed, select the “Wi-Fi Protected Setup” or “WPS” option. After that, click the Push Button and then follow the on-screen instructions to connect to the network.
- Select the ‘OK’ option. The settings will be validated as a result of this.
- Wait for your printer to connect (HP DeskJet 2652 printer). Complete the procedure.
- To print the wireless report or proceed to the next screen, select the option ‘OK.’ You are now free to proceed.
You are now ready to use your HP Deskjet 2652 as much as you like after connecting it to WiFi. Create as many colorful or black-and-white printouts as you like, as many and as interesting as you want, and keep having fun!
you may also read,