When updating your operating system, it’s normal to run into persistent problems that stymie the process. If you’re having trouble with Error 1073740791 on Windows 10, we’ll show you how to solve it in a few simple steps.
What causes Windows 10 Error 1073740791?
There are a few common reasons why users are confronted with this issue. The first might be caused by a hard disc issue, which can be rectified in a variety of ways. The second cause might be a problem with your computer’s sound system.
There are a few things to bear in mind if you decide to follow this approach to fix Error 1073740791 on Windows 10:
- The admin account should not be used to log into the system.
- If you start your computer in safe mode, it will be much easier to follow the troubleshooting procedures listed below. It will allow you to bypass several permissions while attempting to resolve the issue. You may get into safe mode by doing the following:
- The dialogue box for running is now open.
- You’ll see a box where you may write in MSConfig as a code.
- Following that, you should see a boot tab with the safe boot option.
- To activate safe mode, you must apply it and restart your computer.
How can I fix Windows 10 Error 1073740791?
We’ve gathered a few alternative solutions to Error 1073740791 on Windows 10 for people to quickly follow. However, before you start troubleshooting the issue, double-check that you haven’t signed in to the system as an administrator.
Scan the disc for errors
If any of your system’s files are the source of the problem, the chkdsk command is a feasible method for locating the issue and then performing a repair operation, as follows:
- To launch the Run box, press the Windows key and R at the same time.
- Open the command prompt by typing cmd.
- Select yes for the scanning permit.
- Wait until all of the drives have been examined before checking to see if the error has been fixed.
Using the command System file checker
The SFC utility is used to examine your system for any corrupted files. This command may be used to scan and repair any files that might be causing Error 1073740791 in Windows 10 at the same time.
- Right-click to open the command prompt as an administrator.
- After that, you’ll be prompted to allow access; select yes.
- Sfc/scannow is the command for a scan.
- Your system will then begin the repair procedure on its own.
- After it’s finished, restart your computer and look for the problem.
Return to the default theme
Customers may alter their Windows 10 working theme, causing problems with their system files and issues. We’ve included a mechanism for resetting it to the default:
- Navigate to the menu’s settings.
- Go to the personalization page and pick the default theme from the list of available themes.
- Apply it to your Windows and shut down the computer.
- The Error 1073740791 on Windows 10 should be gone when you restart it.
A reset of the data that had been hoarded
This problem might be caused by caching, which is also known as caching. The only option to fix it is to use the running dialogue box to enter a code to reset it.
If none of the methods listed above appear to work, try creating a new account. You can also contact customer support for information on the issue.
you may also like to read,