Windows, a Microsoft operating system, is certainly one of the most extensively used operating systems in the world. It has acted as motivation for the firm to improve and develop increasingly better and more advanced solutions regularly. Windows 10 is their most recent upgrade. This blog explains Error 0x00000667 in Windows 10.
However, no system is ever completely error-free; they all have problems and malfunctions from time to time, with Error 0x00000667 in Windows 10 being one of the most common. Continue reading to learn everything you need to know about this problem.
Error 0x00000667 in Windows 10: Causes and Solutions
The incidence of this mistake might be caused by several factors. We’ve created a list for you so you can learn more about them and figure out which one is right for your system:
- Your device may have some software installed that is incompatible with Windows.
- This issue might potentially be caused by a Windows Installer service that has been turned off.
- This issue may appear if you have activated the Hyper V service on your laptop or PC.
Error 0x00000667 in Windows 10: What to Do
Now that you’ve figured out what’s causing Error 0x00000667 in Windows 10, here are a few tried-and-true fixes to try.
Remove Blue Stacks
Android simulators such as Bluestacks and Nox must be removed from the system. Remove any unnecessary caches from your machine after they’ve been removed. Check to see if the problem has been resolved, and then reinstall the simulators if necessary.
Turn off the Hyper V
This conflicting issue may be caused by the fact that this service is preinstalled on Windows. To easily remove it, simply follow the steps below:
- Select the option that says applications and features from your Windows start menu.
- You should be able to discover programs and features through the adjacent link.
- It will take you to the Control Panel, from where you may navigate to the Windows Features Panel.
- You may then find the link to toggle the Hyper V on or off, deselect it, and hit enter.
- Restart your machine to save the modifications and see if you can boot into Windows 10 without an error of 0x00000667.
Use the Windows Installer service to install the software
Another typical explanation is that your machine lacks a Windows Installer Service. Some of the methods we’ve gathered below may assist you in getting it installed quickly:
- Press the Windows + R keys at the same time.
- A running dialogue box will appear on the screen.
- Type the command ‘cmd‘ near the flashing cursor.
- Write ‘net start MSIcursor‘ on a different window console.
- You will be able to access the Windows Installer service as a result of this.
If registering or de-registering the installation service does not fix Error 0x00000667 in Windows 10, users can attempt registering or de-registering it.
Finally, you can try to completely restore Windows 10. It may be completed by hitting the boot key, and it will take 30 to 40 minutes to complete.
If nothing else works, you may always contact Microsoft’s official technical support by visiting their website.
you may also read,