How to renew McAfee subscription: Renewal of annual memberships is a standard feature in all anti-malware programs. Users can purchase the application for a set period – one, two, or even five years – after which they must have it restarted. If you want to renew your McAfee subscription, keep reading to find out how.
McAfee is a cybersecurity firm based in the United States that was founded in 1987. Through their initiatives, they hope to collaboratively build a safe and secure digital place for everyone.
Intel acquired the firm in 2011 and its current headquarters are in San Jose, California, United States. Peter A Leav, the organization’s new CEO, is in charge.
Why Renew is required?
Users must periodically renew their McAfee subscriptions for the following reasons:
- If your membership has ended, you will no longer be able to use the software to safeguard your computer.
- The user will also be ineligible for any future upgrades issued by the firm.
- So, if you are continually getting pop-ups indicating that your software has expired, we recommend that you renew it sooner rather than later.
How to Renew McAfee Subscription
Before you begin the process of renewing your McAfee membership, have the product activation key handy as it will be required during the operation.
- Begin by accessing the official McAfee website in your web browser.
- Navigate to the active column in the settings panel and sign in to your account.
- Sign in using your username and password, which you must have generated during the installation process.
- After you’ve completed the login procedure, navigate to the subscription section.
- Choose the one you wish to go with from the list of possibilities that will be shown in front of you.
- The screen will indicate the specific procedures that must be taken for the renewal.
The following step is to confirm the billing procedure by providing your credit card information, among other things.
- After pressing enter, wait a few moments for the confirmation.
- A confirmation email is required to determine whether or not the renewal has been completely handled.
Verification of McAfee Subscription
If you want to validate the success of the McAfee subscription renewal procedure, then do the following:
- Launch your web browser and navigate to your anti-website.
- Enter your account details, such as your password and username.
- Move your cursor to the subscription tab to get a list of all your active products.
- If you locate one that has recently been renewed, the process’s success has been validated.
- Users have the option of printing the details of the renewal and keeping a physical copy with them for future reference.
If you wish to avoid the continual laborious procedure of renewing your McAfee membership, you may alternatively choose auto-renewal.
Those who participate in this program are not required to keep track of calendar dates.