HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup: Today’s HP Envy 5055 Printers provide wireless connectivity, which enables users to print from one or more systems via the HP envy 5055 wireless setup network. A person can configure his or her printer as well as the system to suit his or her needs. This provides wifi connectivity for printing images, data, and documents (or other prints). When installing software, the connection type can be configured to wifi.
If a person is performing a ‘set up a printer’ procedure for the first time, he or she must first remove the printer from the box, as well as all packing materials. Connect the power cable to the power supply and establish the control panel options after that. Install the ink cartridges and load papers into the input tray. Finally, download and install the necessary printer software. The categories below will assist a person in setting up a wireless HP Envy 5055 printer on a Windows or Mac computer.
Setup HP Envy 5055 Wireless for Windows
The HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup for Windows 7 involves the installation of a driver. Furthermore, as compared to Windows 10, its setup can be extremely complicated.
HP Envy 5055 Wireless Printer is compatible with Windows 10 devices. The wireless connection can be made in any window device using HP wireless direct, built-in Wi-Fi, HP auto wireless connects, or the Bluetooth function. The steps to set up HP Envy 5055 Wireless on Windows are as follows:
- Turn on the printer and any other devices that are connected to it.
- Go to the Control Panel in the printer’s settings menu.
- Select the Wireless option from the drop-down menu.
- Select HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup Wizard from the drop-down menu. Stop for 4-5 seconds now. The printer’s Wi-Fi will be enabled as a result of this action.
- Following configuration, the printer begins scanning for available networks (in their range).
- Connect a router to a wireless Access Point and turn it on. Ascertain that his Access
- Point is connected to the internet via a strong and active connection.
- If the printer’s auto-connect mode is enabled, it automatically connects to your wireless network. If this feature is turned off, a list of available networks (in the range) will appear on the printer’s control panel.
- Then, from the list, choose the network you want.
- The printer will display a notification once the wireless network connection has been successfully established. “The connection has been successfully established, and your printer is ready to use,” says the message.
- When the connection is established, the printer’s notification light changes to a blue color.
Mac HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup
Wireless communications are supported by Mac operating systems. Anyone who wants to connect his or her HP Envy 5055 printer to a computer via a wireless network connection must use the device’s (Mac) built-in Wireless capability or the AirPrint feature. To begin printing, copying, and scanning, a device, such as a Mac, must be configured with the printer. The following are the steps to set up the HP Envy 5055 wireless
Envy 5055 Wireless on a Mac
- Turn on the printer as well as the device.
- Activate the wireless feature by tapping the Wi-Fi icon on the control panel.
- Connect the wifi router to the Wireless Access Point and turn it on.
- Verify that the Access Point’s settings are open. It also has a good, active, and consistent internet connection. If your network is unreliable, keep your HP envy 5055 printer and router within range.
- On the device, turn on the Wi-Fi capability. After that, double-check that it connects to a wireless network that the printer is linked to.
you may also like to read,