HP Officejet 5255 Wireless Setup: The HP Officejet 5255 printer has Bluetooth Smart, better Wi-Fi connectivity, faster print speeds, and more. HP Officejet 5255 printers are multipurpose and ideal for a home office or small business. For generating and digitizing documents, the HP Officejet 5255 printer has printing, scanning, copying, and faxing capabilities. You may quickly send jobs from your mobile phone after completing the HP Officejet 5255 Setup using apps like Mopria, Apple AirPrint, and HP ePrint, among others.
The main characteristics of the HP Officejet 5255
- Scan, print, copy, and fax functions
- Printing Capabilities on Smartphones
- 1200 dpi optical scan resolution • Faster print speeds
- Scanning and copying on both sides manually
- Wi-Fi and USB 2.0 connectivity • Print speed: 7 ppm color, 10 ppm black
- Ability to replicate in color.
- A wide range of paper sizes is supported.
- Use the rear phone port to transmit and receive faxes.
- Print from social media or the cloud (iCloud, Google Drive, and Dropbox, for example).
- A one-year limited warranty is included.
This page setup allows the user to configure the printer on your system for the first time if the user is installing the printer on the device for the first time. Make sure your printer’s electricity is turned on before installing the software to start printing from the HP Officejet 5255 printer. HP Officejet 5255 Setup also necessitates the use of a computer/laptop, a printer, and a router. Note: Make sure the printer and the device (or computer) are both on the same active network.
Steps for HP Officejet 5255 wireless printer setup
- Before pulling the HP Officejet 5255 printer out of the box, make sure it has all of the necessary components. The manual that comes with the hp Officejet 5255 printer is very significant since it will show you how to set up the printer very effortlessly.
- Having a good and steady connection is almost essential while setting up the HP Officejet 5255 printer.
- Turn the hp Officejet 5255 printer on now.
- Set up the HP Officejet 5255 printer on the network. Maintain a safe distance between your computer and the printer.
Make that the HP Officejet 5255 printer’s parts are connected. This could include, for example, an ink cartridge or a variety of other components.
- Next, connect the other essential components, such as the printing tray, and make sure there is enough ink. Note: If the paper is not properly inserted, it will cause a logjam.
- Before proceeding, double-check that the power switch is turned on and that all of the prerequisites have been met.
- Ensure that the HP Officejet 5255 printer driver is installed. Visit the 123.hp website for more information.
From the 123.hp website, download all of the necessary driver software.
To complete the setup procedure, choose the download option to install the required printer software. Extract the software before installing it on a device. To accept the terms and policies, check the box on the following pages. Follow all of the steps displayed on the device’s screen to complete the installation procedure.
you may also like to read,