Have you received McAfee Error Code 10054? Continue reading to find out what’s causing this error and how to repair it. When McAfee Antivirus scanning is enabled on the gateway or firewall, this problem can occur. One of the most common causes of this problem is the McAfee Agent on the affected machine using an entirely different account from the system account. There are other reasons as well, such as the gateway causing technical problems with McAfee data.zip or .tar files because the ReadMe.txt file contains the EICAR antivirus check string or a Windows version issue, or a registration file issue, corrupted or broken system files, and so on.
What are the symptoms of error code 10054?
- The message “McAfee Error Code 10054” appears on the screen, and the active software window crashes.
- When you start up regular software, your computer frequently crashes with McAfee Error Code 10054.
- The message “McAfee Error Code 10054” appears.
- Windows responds poorly to mouse or keyboard input and runs slowly.
- Your computer intermittently “freezes” for a few seconds at a time.
These McAfee Error Code 10054 messages may appear during program installation, while a McAfee, Inc.-related software system program (for example, McAfee Antivirus) is operating, during Windows startup or shutdown, or during the installation of the Windows software package. Keeping track of when and where your 10054 problem occurs could be an important piece of information in diagnosing the issue.
What could be the causes of Error Code 10054 in McAfee?
- McAfee Antivirus computer code download error or incomplete installation
Corrupted Windows written records as a result of a recent McAfee Antivirus computer code alteration (install or uninstall).
- Infection with a virus or malware will corrupt the Windows system files or McAfee Antivirus-related application files.
- Another program deletes McAfee Antivirus-related files maliciously.
- Runtime errors like “Error 10054” can be caused by a variety of factors. Therefore, you must troubleshoot all of the possible causes to prevent them from recurring.
Repair instructions for Error Code 10054
To correct this mistake, users should first use a similar account for each system and use McAfee Agent Services. Pctech24’s McAfee Support specialists can walk you through a simple approach to resolving the ‘McAfee Antivirus Error Code 10054’ issue. All you need to do is attempt the simple methods listed below. You will seek assistance from our McAfee Live Chat Support gurus for the other issues that appear in between.
What are the Error Code 10054 solutions?
- Determine whether or not all device drivers have been updated.
- Disable the EICAR test file detection.
- Automated Solution: Execute the “McPreInstall” Utility.
- Resolve Any Other DNS Issues
This is how to fix Error Code 10054?
- The first step, Error 10054, is to restore the written record.-Related Entries
- Run a thorough malware scan on your machine.
- Use Disk Cleanup to remove system junk (temporary files and folders) (cleanmgr)
- Update the Device Drivers on your computer.
- Use System Restore in Windows to “Undo” Recent System Changes.
- Uninstall and reinstall the McAfee Antivirus Program associated with Error 10054.
- Launch the Windows System File Checker (sfc / scannow).
- Apply all available Windows updates.
- Run a clean Windows installation.
you may also read,