The McAfee LiveSafe renew is a simple enough process that consumers may do on their own. All anti-virus programs are released by their respective firms in the form of a package that can be yearly, two-year, or even five-year. After this period has passed, if the user still chooses to use the same brand of anti-virus, they may renew it on their own.
McAfee is an American multinational corporation that specializes in the development of cybersecurity products and applications. John McAfee, the original owner, and founder created it several decades ago in 1987.
The firm makes and distributes a diverse range of goods, including but not limited to data and cloud protection software, network security, password protectors, and so on. After being bought by Intel, a well-known computer hardware business, in 2011, they established their headquarters in Santa Clara, California.
McAfee LiveSafe auto-renew
By switching to an auto-renewal plan, you may avoid the usual procedure of renewing McAfee LiveSafe.
It has several other advantages, including:
- It is an excellent approach to guarantee that virus protection is not hampered or stopped for even a short period.
- Users no longer have to remember the manual renewal date or risk missing it by accident.
- Any changes put out during the renewal period will not be missed.
McAfee LiveSafe Renew Procedures
The McAfee LiveSafe renewal is less complicated than the first installation and activation, for example. Here’s how to accomplish it on your own:
- Visit McAfee’s official website.
- Go to the site and look for the option “my account.” To sign in, click on it and enter your account information, such as your username and password.
- You will then be taken to your account, which should include a list of all the goods that are associated with your account.
- Since we are renewing the software, select the live-safe option and navigate to its subscriptions.
- The website will provide you with a selection of several plans from which to choose the one that best matches your needs.
- You can also pay using the payment method that you are most comfortable with.
- The best thing is that consumers have the choice of continuing with their current plan or switching to a whole new one.
- Click on Renew, save your changes, and you’ll be finished as soon as you close the browser.
So, these are the actions that may be taken to complete the McAfee LiveSafe renewal process.