Anti-virus software is especially important when working on the internet because the internet is swarming with viruses, malware, and spyware waiting for an opportunity to infiltrate our machines and steal our data. If we have anti-virus software installed on our device, would it periodically scan it to prevent our files and folders from becoming corrupted?
The first method available to us is to launch the Preinstall Tool on our device. The methods to take are as follows:
- Get the McAfee Pre-install tool on the internet.
- Save the exe file to your desktop or another easily accessible location.
- To execute it on your device, double-click the exe file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and then click Finish.
- After the Preinstall Tool has been successfully installed, click OK.
- Close the window.
- After successfully installing the Preinstall program, restart your computer.
- Click the Start button, which is located at the bottom of the desktop screen.
- Navigate to the search box at the bottom.
- In the search box, type cmd.
- Right-click on the command in the search results and select Open as Administrator.
- In the command prompt window, type the following commands one at a time, remembering to press enter after each one.
1. regsvr32 jscript.dll
2. regsvr32 scrrun.dll
3. regsvr32 vbscript.dll
After successfully executing these commands, you will be given a success or failure result.
you may also read,