If you are facing Norton internet security not opening issue, Read this Article to Fix this issue in Easy Steps by yourself. Many people are concerned about virus prevention and cybersecurity. Norton is one of the most effective antivirus programs currently available on the market. It’s dangerous to navigate the internet with just one false click; make a mistake while downloading, and your machine might be infected with viruses, or your personal information could be taken by hackers. Given the importance of having round-the-clock protection on your device, it can be aggravating when Norton Antivirus stops operating or refuses to launch.
When you experience this sort of error, you should call the Norton phone number as soon as possible and talk with a professional to see how you can resolve the issue. To repair the Norton antivirus problem, follow the troubleshooting methods outlined in this article.
Solutions to the problem of Norton Internet Security not opening
Update Norton Antivirus to address the problem of it not working or opening.
To give consumers a better user experience, Norton will provide software updates and virus definitions regularly. To update Norton, follow the procedures below:
- Open the Security settings,
- then connect to the internet and select ‘LiveUpdate.’
- Wait for Norton Antivirus to finish upgrading,
- then restart your computer and run Norton as usual.
If Norton antivirus isn’t responding or opening, try using Norton Power Eraser.
The Norton Power Eraser scans your computer for malware detection and removal using data from in-the-cloud program ratings. To start the Norton Power Eraser utility, type the following commands:
- Begin, download, and save the Norton Power Eraser program to your computer.
- Now start the program by double-clicking the ‘NPE.exe’ file.
- Examine the Norton user agreement before clicking ‘Yes.’
- Activate Norton Power Eraser and select ‘Scan for Risk.’
- By default, Norton will complete a Rootkit scan.
- After the scan is completed, apply the recommended adjustments and restart your computer.
To repair Norton Antivirus, reinstall it. Failure to respond or failure to work Often, the easiest way to resolve a Norton problem is to reinstall the software from the beginning. To delete and reinstall Norton on your computer, follow the instructions below:
- Download and install the Norton Remove and Reinstall Tool.
- To use the tool, double-click the ‘NRnR’ icon.
- Continue by selecting the ‘Remove and Reinstall’ option.
- To confirm, select ‘Remove’ and then hit OK.
After you’ve removed the software, restart your computer and reinstall Norton following the official installation instructions.
you may also like to read,